The world’s most expensive hotel is in the Seychelles
If money werent an issue, where would you be going on vacation? If you had to choose from the most expensive hotels in the world, a recent report released by Luxury-Hotels.com can help you make the decision.
According to the survey, the most expensive hotel is the Maia Luxury Resort & Spa located in Anse Louis in the Seychelles. Here, a night in a standard double room will cost you $2455. For that price, you not only get a room with a separate living space. In addition, you can plunge into a private infinity pool (one for each villa), and moreover, take advantage of a 24-hour private butler service. What else could you ask for?
If thats a little expensive for you, here are the rest of the top 10:
1. Maia Luxury Resort & Spa (Anse Louis, Seychelles) $2455
2. Hotel Pitrizza (Porto Cervo, Italy) $2335
3. Royal Mansour (Marrakech, Morocco) $2327
4. Hotel Cala di Volpe (Porto Cervo, Italy) $2286
5. Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa (Lithgow, Austalia) $2119
6. Hotel Romazzino (Porto Cervo, Italy) $2115
7. La Réserve (Ramatuelle, France) $2112
8. Jumeirah Dhevanafushi (Maldives) $2106
9. Saffire Freycinet (Coles Bay, Australia) $1576
10. Gora Kadan (Gora, Japan) $1459
Rankings were based on the average price of a standard double room in the period from June through August 2011.